20071110

Damn you!

Today's a damn depressing day. Felt like I could die today. Don't ask me why either. I think my A&P can just go and die. I WANT MR. ROCHE BACK. Don't go honeymoon alr la! COME BACK AND TEACH!!! ) : My Marketing is alr so bad, how could you leaveeeeee. SIGH. And thanks to my stupid tutor, she made me look like a fool infront of everyone. I FEEL SO DEMORALIZED. Yes, I FEEL SO STUPID! Sigh. Nvm. And I got DISSED by someone in class for no rhyme or reason. THAT two really spoilt my day. Why do you have to spoil my beautiful day today? Damn you. Damn you. DAMN YOU! ARG.

So after 4 I dragged myself to the band room and waited for my babes. Stoning w my PSP in hand, I feel so stupid. Playing the PSP makes me utterly STUPID. Band practice was fine. I think I made Olivia really stupid too, I think she's starting to become like me. Of all people to be. HAHA. Olivia's as stupid as me! YAY(: I love you still, Ngoi dear. Though it won't be able to change the fact that I just called you stupid. HAHA.

I liked today after band practice. We found a new hangout! Thanks to the rain, we had to take shelter, but we found a new place to hang around after band. I think it's much more comfortable to rest slack and talk there. The briidge is mine to lie down next time we drop by! Lol, and Randy would be a happier kid 'cause he can tap onto people's WiFi there. Muahahah. The rain wasn't much of a pain actually. In fact in was really nice to have the wind blowing in, it was really nice to just lay there doing nonsense. Yeah. I missed Isaac. BOO ): You are so badly missed by us. I missed your crappings! Come back soooon. Sigh. Desmond, CUT YOUR HAIR. Lol. How can you even see through your bangs, moreover, your eyes are like this (-__________,-) small. And yeeees, you look exactly just like that. Qinghui's really so sweeeeet, she walked yanie back to the bus stop, braving the rain. AWWW. Ain't she just lovely. (: (HINTS HINTS) HAHA. Soon after it was past midnight so we ran along home. All of us walking the November Rain.. eating dried mango. LOL So anti-climax. Yeah.. Singing and dancing in the drizzle... Wonder how many sessions do I have left with all my dearest bandmates.... Time's flying so fast.. It won't stop...

But will it ever make me let everything go...? From where it begin till it ends.
All this agony killing every inch in me.
Why should I bother when all you ever do was look away.

I really hate to think now.
Pray. Tomorrow will be a thousand times better, I'll make it.
BOOZE and BBQ (: I want me P.E. Teeshirt pjs party, now!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home